Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
The Technology Access Center is one of forty-one (41) Microsoft Accessibility Resource Centers in the United States, and one of two (2) in Tennessee.
- Each Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center is equipped with at least one computer running Windows 7 operating system, the 2010 Office system and Internet Explorer 8.
- Centers can provide demonstrations and accessibility tutorials for Windows and you’ll find accessibility experts to answer your questions.
- Accessibility makes the computer easier to see, hear, and use.
- Flyers are available that describe accessibility features built into Windows 7, Internet Explorer 8, and Microsoft Office 2010.
- Accessibility Guides are available with information especially designed for Educators or for Businesses and Organizations.