Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center
The Technology Access Center is one of forty-one (41) Microsoft Accessibility Resource Centers in the United States, and one of two (2) in Tennessee.
- Each Microsoft Accessibility Resource Center is equipped with at least one computer running the latest versions of the Windows operating system, Office system and Internet Explorer.
- Centers can provide demonstrations and help locate accessibility tutorials for Windows and you’ll find someone to help answer your questions.
- Accessibility makes the computer easier to see, hear, and use.
- On-line resources provide descriptions for accessibility features that are built into the operating system.
- Accessibility Guides and tutorials for all Microsoft products are available for download and printing.