Other Writing Tips
- Use a clipboard to hold paper still, particularly if unable to use the other hand to hold paper still.
- Use non-slip material under a clipboard to keep it still on a table or desk surface.
- Use standard pens or pencils that are larger in diameter.
- Add simple pencil grips found in office or school supply stores to increase the diameter of the writing utensil, reducing the amount of grip required.
- Use a Sharpie or other marker to write if unable to apply enough force to write with a pen or pencil.